WHAT IS THE PARENT BOOSTER CLUB (PBC)?
We are an organization of BVNW parents, families, grandparents, friends and alumni dedicated to promoting art and music organizations, athletic teams and many other extracurricular activities at Blue Valley Northwest High School.
Provide financial and volunteer support to the students and faculty of Blue Valley Northwest.
- Support extracurricular activities of our school including athletics, activities, & clubs.
- Support extra financial needs of the activities and clubs as they arise.
- Support students by providing safe activities like After-Graduation.
- Support parents by providing free parent-education programs and opportunities to volunteer.
- Support staff by providing staff appreciation events throughout the year.
- Support events by providing concessions, spirit wear, and hospitality.
YOU CAN HELP
Below are three key ways you can support the BVNW Community…
1. Register (or update your information) on our website.
Sign Up or Log In to be included in the PBC online directory, receive updates of all PTO activities and volunteer needs and be eligible for incentives through our business partners and sponsors.
2. Donate on our website to the INVEST in NORTHWEST program that provides instant financial support for all PTO sponsored activities, events, and staff grants.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
3. Volunteer! Click here to submit a Volunteer Interest request or click on the Volunteer tab below to view current opportunities.
- Invest in Northwest with your 100% tax-deductible donation.
- Sponsor - Advertise your business on this website.
- Volunteer - Connect with the BVNW community through service.
- Show your Husky Pride with Yard Signs and Spirit Wear!
Together we can make a difference!